Every year, Snowy Range Ski Area updates our trail map and Season Pass with a new image. For the 2017-2018 Season, we want to feature a photo from one of you on both!
If you ski, ride, snowshoe, or even photograph wildlife at Snowy Range Ski Area, now is the time to sift through your best shots and submit them for consideration.
The winner of the photo contest not only gets to see their sweet shot featured on the cover of the trail map and our Season Pass, but you also win a Snowy Range beanie.
If you would like to enter the contest, then here are the rules:
- You must be willing to release the rights of your image to SRSA. By entering your image, you understand that you are passing all rights of the image to SRSA, and we can post your image on our Instagram, Facebook, etc. or any other promotional material (even if you don’t win).
- The image must be at least 1.5MB and 2300×3000 in vertical format.
- The photo must be “mountain-centric.” This means the image should feature the diversity of Snowy Range Ski Area. Don’t feel limited to skiing or snowboarding photos only. Go ahead and submit those pics of all things Snowy Range. Base area, chairlifts and trails, inside the lodge, or just the beauty of Snowy Range in the winter.
- Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or post on our Facebook or Instagram page. Make sure you use the #snowyrange so that we can find your photo. You can enter more than once if you’d like. Include your first/last name, along with a phone number.
- Entry deadline is May 26th. On that date, SRSA will pick the finalists. The winner will then be chosen and announced May 31.
- Snowy Range Ski Area reserves the right to choose any photo for use on the 2017/18 trail map and Season Pass regardless of winning photo.
To submit your photo, you can enter email@example.com.