Have you purchased your Season Pass already?
Fill out your waiver in advance online and save time when you pick up your Snowy Range Season Pass.Sign Season Pass Liability Waiver
2016/2017 Season Passes:
Winter is just around the corner and there is no better way to enjoy the 200+ inches of powder then with the purchase of a Snowy Range Season Pass. Ski and Ride everyday this winter! This year, in addition to Snowy Range, your Season Pass gives you discounted lift access to six different ski resorts in three different states. Check out these great deals all Snowy Range Season Pass Holders can receive at our Pass Partner mountains:
- Sunlight Mountain Resort. Three, 2-for-1 lift ticket purchases for season pass holders from partnering resorts. An individual pass holder can only redeem 1 BOGO deal per day, with a max of 3 BOGOs per season pass during the 2016/17 season.
- Three free days to Purgatory, Arizona Snowbowl, Sipapu and Pajarito Mountain Ski Area. Blackout days: 12/26/16 – 1/2/17, 1/14/17, 1/15/17, 2/18/17 & 2/19/17.
- Discounted lift tickets to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. For more information Click Here.
- Unlimited half-priced lift tickets to Hogadon and White Pine.
- Every Tuesday – Thursday starting January 1, half price Buddy Pass lift tickets to Snowy Range. Limit one lift ticket per day, per Season Pass holder.
Snowy Range Season Pass Prices:• Season Pass may be picked up at Snowy Range Ticket Office anytime during season. • Season Pass is NOT mailed.
|Season Pass Type||In-Season|
|*Valid current Student or Military I.D. required.|
|Child (under 5)||FREE|
2016/2017 SNOWY RANGE SEASON PASS DETAILS AND REFUND POLICY
- Season Pass, unless stated otherwise, is Non-Transferable. Use by any person other than the designated pass holder will result in revocation of the pass and in prosecution. Season Pass is illegal to resell. Season pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if, in the sole judgment of the ski area operator, it is used in a fraudulent manner. Passholder acknowledge their affirmative duty to immediately notify the ski area operator and appropriate authorities if Holder’s pass is lost or stolen. Failure to notify the ski area of a stolen or lost pass may result in loss of skiing privileges.
- Age Category is determined by age as of December 1, 2016. Proof of age is required for all passes with age restrictions: Child, Youth, Teen, Student, Military and Seniors.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE except in the case of documented medical reasons that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season. In the case of documented medical conditions that occur prior to February 1, 2017 Snowy Range will provide a 50% credit back to the pass purchaser. Refund requests must be received prior to February 28, 2017 to be eligible for credit. No cash refunds.
- Pass purchase cancellations prior to the start of the season will be charged a $25 processing fee. After December 1, 2016 there are no refunds for unused passes other than for above stated medical conditions.
- FORGOTTEN PASSES: One complimentary ticket PER SEASON will be issued for forgotten passes. After initial complementary ticket, pass holder must purchase a FULL price ticket. Tickets issued for forgotten passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- LOST PASSES: The re-issue charge for a lost season pass is $50 for handling and processing. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible. For youth passes only, passholder may opt to be assigned tasks in the lodge in lieu of the payment of the $50 fee. Contact ticket office for details.