2019/20 Season Passes
Winter is here and there is no better way to enjoy the 200+ inches of powder than with the purchase of a season pass. The Snowy Range Season Pass is the best value for skiers and riders in Southern Wyoming and all of Colorado, with lift access to Snowy Range every day for the 2019/2020 winter season.
In addition to your Snowy Range Season Pass, this year, your passholder benefits include Buddy Pass lift tickets, discounted lift access to pass partner resorts and FREE skiing at Snowy Range for all kids, four and under. For more information about these great deals check below
Season Pass Pricing 2019/2020
|AGE||19/20 SEASON PASS|
|Adult (18-69 yrs)||$409|
|Teen (13-17 yrs)||$349|
|Youth (5-12 yrs)||$289|
|Child (4 and Under)||Free|
|Senior (70+ yrs)||Free|
|Military (with ID)||$389|
|Student (with ID)||$399|
*ages are determined based on age as of December 1, 2019
*plus taxes and fees
*season passes can be picked up in the season pass office
*children and senior passes will also be picked up in the season pass office
Steamboat 5-Day Add-On Fine Print
Snowy Range Ski Area has partnered once again with Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Enjoy 5 Days to Steamboat Resort for $169, with no blackout dates or restrictions. These days do not have to be used on consecutive ski days but are not transferable.
– The Steamboat 5 day addon can only be added to a full price Snowy Range Season Pass.
– Children 4 and under are not eligible to purchase the add-on but may purchase a Steamboat Resort Season Pass for $39.
– Seniors 70+ are eligible for a Free Snowy Range Season pass, but can only add the Steamboat if they purchase a full price adult season pass.
– The Steamboat 5-Day Add-on is only available for purchase until September 8th, 2019. Student Season pass holders may purchase the add-on until November 8th, 2019.
– The Snowy Range season pass must be present to pick to the Steamboat 5 day pass.
Season Pass Perks
Three FREE lift tickets to: Purgatory, Ski Hesperus, Pajarito, Sipapu & Arizona Snowbowl.
For more information please contact the individual resorts.
Grand Targhee Resort offer details:
1 Complimentary Lift Ticket per passholder per night stayed
Receive 10% off Lodging – Rooms Starting at $144 per night
2-night minimum stay required Slopeside, 3-night minimum stay required for Vacation Rentals, based on availability, and other restrictions apply
Must present your 2019-20 season pass at check-in
Not valid 12/19/2019 – 1/1/2020 and 2/14/2020 – 2/17/2020
Not valid with any other offers
Promo Code: PART20 when booking online
Click here for more information: GRAND TARGHEE SKI RESORT
Jackson Hole Ski Area
5 Days of Discounted lift tickets
One per valid season pass holder per day, blackout dates excluced
All rates are NET and no additional discounts are available
*Passholders must show valid Winter 19/20 pass from partner mountain with a picture ID.
*Prices & dates are subject to change without notice due to weather and business conditions.
Partner Passholder Rates
Winter 2019-20 passes are valid December 6, 2019 – April 5, 2020.
Season Pass Exchange rates valid to season pass holders, employees, and employee families with a valid 2019-2020 season pass.
*To access lifts this winter, all guests will require a RFID ticket called the J Card. J Cards will be available to purchase for a one-time fee of $5. The $5 fee is NOT included on this rate sheet.*
Please Call for Rate Sheet and Blackout Dates
Three FREE all-day lift tickets to Brian Head Resort.
Blackout Dates include:
Christmas Holiday: December 21st through January 5th
MLK Weekend: January 18th – January 20th
Presidents’ Holiday: February 15th – February 23th
One FREE day lift ticket, NO Blackout Dates
UNLIMITED Buddy Pass Lift Tickets – Available every Tuesday – Thursday starting January 6, 2020. Buddy pass lift tickets are half-price lift tickets to Snowy Range. Limit one lift ticket per day, per Season Pass holder.
- Season Pass, unless stated otherwise, is Non-Transferable. Use by any person other than the designated pass holder will result in revocation of the pass and in prosecution. Season Pass is illegal to resell. A season pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if, in the sole judgment of the ski area operator, it is used in a fraudulent manner. Passholder acknowledges their affirmative duty to immediately notify the ski area operator and appropriate authorities if Holder’s pass is lost or stolen. Failure to notify the ski area of a stolen or lost pass may result in loss of skiing privileges.
- Age Category is determined by age as of December 1, 2019. Proof of age is required for all passes with age restrictions: Child, Youth, Teen, Student, Military and Seniors.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE except in the case of documented medical reasons that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season. In the case of documented medical conditions that occur prior to February 1, 2020 Snowy Range will provide a 50% credit back to the pass purchaser. Refund requests must be received prior to February 28, 2020, to be eligible for credit. No cash refunds.
- Pass purchase cancellations prior to the start of the season will be charged a 5% processing fee. After December 1, 2019 there are no refunds for unused passes other than for above stated medical conditions.
- FORGOTTEN PASSES: One complimentary ticket PER SEASON will be issued for forgotten passes. After the initial complementary ticket, pass holder must purchase a FULL price ticket. Tickets issued for forgotten passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- LOST PASSES: The re-issue charge for a lost season pass is $50 for handling and processing. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible. For youth passes only, passholder may opt to be assigned tasks in the lodge in lieu of the payment of the $50 fee. Contact ticket office for details.
Lift tickets/Season Passes are required to ride any lift at Snowy Range Ski Area. Lift tickets/Season Passes must be showing at all times. If caught riding or attempting to ride a lift without a lift ticket/Season Pass will be considered theft of services. Theft of Services will result in a $100 ticket catch fee.
Riding or attempting to ride a lift with a season pass not belonging to the person will be considered theft of services. A $100 fee will be issued to the person using the pass and the pass will be confiscated. The season pass holder is required to pay a $100 fine to get their season pass back.
All online reservations refunds must be requested 2 days prior to arrival and will be refunded with a 5% fee. In the event of a COVID-19 interruption in operations, we will offer rainchecks for the 2020/2021 season but no refunds will be issued. Online tickets expire at the end of the selected date. Online tickets may not be purchased on the day of use or at the Snowy Range ticket office.