2020/2021 Season Passes
Winter is here and there is no better way to enjoy the 200+ inches of powder than with the purchase of a season pass. The Snowy Range Season Pass is the best value for skiers and riders in Southern Wyoming and all of Colorado. Snowy Range also is also offering a 12 day pass option. This 12 day pass is good for 12 one day lift tickets, more details below.
Buy your Snowy Range Season Pass with 5 days to Steamboat! $169 for 5 days at Steamboat with no blackout dates and they don’t have to be consecutive days!
In addition to your Snowy Range Season Pass your passholder benefits include Buddy Pass lift tickets, discounted lift access to pass partner resorts and FREE skiing at Snowy Range for all kids, four and under. For more information about these great deals check below.
2020/2021 Season Pass Pricing through Sept 7th, 2020
|AGE (as of Dec. 1, 2020)||19/20 SEASON PASS||SEASON PASS + 5 DAY STEAMBOAT|
|Adult (18-69 yrs)||$289||$458|
|Teen (13-17 yrs)||$229||$398|
|Youth (5-12 yrs)||$169 (Season Rentals +$109)||$338|
|Child (4 and Under)||FREE||*N/A|
|Senior (70+ yrs)||FREE||$458|
|Military (with ID)||$269||$438|
|Student (with ID)||$279||$448|
|12 Day Pass *NEW*||$407||N/A|
*ages are determined based on age as of December 1, 2020
*pricing does not include taxes and fees
*Children 4 and under (as of December 1, 2020) are not eligible to purchase the add-on but may purchase a Steamboat Resort Season Pass.
12 Day Pass
- The 12 day pass purchase will provide a code that can be used to purchase 12 one day lift tickets.
- All lift tickets must be purchased at least 48 hours prior to arrival to use the discount code.
- The code must be entered in prior to check out for the discount to be applied. The discount will allow 12-day passes of any age to be purchased for free.
- The 12-day pass is available for purchase through September 7th, 2020 at the $407 rate. From September 8th – November 15th the pass will be sold for $417. There will not be any more passes sold at these rates after the deadline.
- All season pass policies apply to the 12-day pass.
- season pass policy applies to this pass, found below
Steamboat 5-Day Add-On
- The Steamboat 5 day addon can only be added to a full-price Snowy Range Season Pass.
- Children 4 and under (as of December 1, 2020) are not eligible to purchase the add-on but may purchase a Steamboat Resort Season Pass.
- Seniors 70+ (as of December 1) are eligible for a Free Snowy Range Season pass, but can only add the Steamboat if they purchase a full-price adult season pass.
- The Steamboat 5-Day Add-on is only available for purchase until September 7th, 2020. Student Season pass holders may purchase the add-on until November 15th, 2020.
- The pass holder’s Snowy Range Season Pass must be presented at the Steamboat Ticket office to pick up the 5-Day Add-On.
Season Pass Perks
Season Passes must be presented to the partner to receive the deal.
3 FREE lift tickets to Sunlight Mountain Resort.
Grand Targhee Resort offer details:
- 1 Complimentary Lift Ticket per passholder per night stayed
- Receive 10% off Lodging – Rooms Starting at $144 per night
- 3-night minimum stay required, based on availability, and other restrictions apply
- Must present your 2020-21 season pass at check in
- Not valid 12/18/20 – 1/3/21, 1/15/21 – 1/18/21, & 2/12/21 – 2/15/21
- Not valid with any other offers
- Promo Code: PARTNER when booking online
Click here for more information: GRAND TARGHEE SKI RESORT
One FREE day lift ticket, NO Blackout Dates
Unlimited 1/2 price lift tickets for the season pass holder. No Blackout dates.
UNLIMITED Buddy Pass Lift Tickets – Available every Tuesday – Thursday starting January 12, 2021. Buddy pass lift tickets are half-price lift tickets to Snowy Range. Limit one lift ticket per day, per Season Pass holder.
- Season Pass, unless stated otherwise, is Non-Transferable. Use by any person other than the designated pass holder will result in revocation of the pass and in prosecution. Season Passes are illegal to resell. A season pass may be confiscated with no re-issue or refund if, in the sole judgment of the ski area operator, it is used in a fraudulent manner. A passholder acknowledges their affirmative duty to immediately notify the ski area operator and appropriate authorities if a Holder’s pass is lost or stolen. Failure to notify the ski area of a stolen or lost pass may result in loss of skiing privileges.
- Age Category is determined by age as of December 1, 2020. Proof of age is required for all Child and Senior passes.
- IDs must be present to pick up all Student/Military passes.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE except in the case of documented medical reasons that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season. In the case of documented medical conditions that occur prior to February 1, 2021, Snowy Range will provide a 50% credit back to the pass purchaser or honor the pass for the following season. Refund requests must be received prior to February 28, 2021, to be eligible for credit. No cash refunds.
- Pass purchase cancellations prior to December 1, 2020 will be charged a 5% processing fee. After December 1, 2020 there are no refunds for unused passes other than for the above stated medical conditions.
- All requests for cancellations must be submitted to email@example.com. Please include the order number, pass holders name, request, and reason for your request.
- FORGOTTEN PASSES: One complimentary ticket PER SEASON will be issued for forgotten passes. After the initial complimentary ticket, the passholder must purchase a FULL price ticket. Tickets issued for forgotten passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- LOST PASSES: The re-issue charge for a lost season pass is $50 for handling and processing. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible.
- We will be adhering to all CDC and state guidelines throughout the season. There may be restrictions on numbers we can see on a given day as well as changes to our lodge access. Please note we will make any changes as the season progresses and the guidelines suggest.
- Snowy Range does not guarantee any number of ski days during the given season. No refunds, partial refunds, or rain checks will be offered if we close prior to our initial anticipated date.
- Snowy Range does not guarantee our opening or closing date.
- The Snowy Range season pass does not guarantee the mountain will be open or available to season pass holders due to possible restrictions from the state or otherwise.
- Season Passes are only issued in person. The pass holder must be present for the photo and to receive the current season pass.