Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range is our child care facility located downstairs in our main lodge catering to children ages 1 – 9 years. Warm, safe and comfortable, your child will have a blast in this interactive environment, while under the attentive care of our experienced and State of Wyoming licensed staff. Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range is open all weekends and holidays. Space is limited, so please call in advance for availability and schedule. Prior to arrival, download Child Record Form and Child Care Policy Statement and leave with staff when dropping a child off.
The Snowy Range Kids’ Corner is a brand new facility providing:
Wyoming state-licensed staff and facility.
Quality child care for children 1 – 9 years old.
Lunch and snacks provided.
Optional Ski Lesson package for all ages.
Open weekends and holidays.
To reserve child care, please call our Ski School Reservations Office, open 7 days a week, from 8 AM to 4 PM: 307-745-5750, or email us at email@example.com.
|Child Care Type||Price||Additional Info|
|Half Day||$45||8:15 AM - 12:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 4:15 PM|
|Full Day||$98||8:15 AM - 4:15 PM|
|Full Day with 2-Hour Private Lesson||$100||Price includes Lesson Only for ages 5-9.|
|Full Day with 1-Hour Private Lesson||$135||Price includes lesson, lift ticket and rentals for ages 2-4.|
Reservation Information: Reservations are required. Reservations will be accepted up to 1 pm the day prior to your ski date. Reservations canceled within 48 hours of ski date will be able to roll the reservation forward to a future date. Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged the full amount of that day’s childcare. Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range is open weekends and holidays. Please call 307-745-5750 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Bring: Please label all items. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Winter Coat, Snow Pants, Winter Boots, Hat and warm mittens.
- Goggles or sunglasses are encouraged but not required.
- Change of clothes (extra underwear).
- Sunscreen and lip protection.
- Diapers or pull-ups (wipes for infants).
- Special toy and blanket, pacifier and/or bottles.
- If your child has any special dietary needs or allergies, please bring plenty of food for their entire day.
Health and Medication: Please notify us of any health problems or medication requirements. We reserve the right to refuse any child due to illness to ensure the health of the other children. Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range will NOT administer any medication. Parents must fill out all waivers and release form prior to dropping off kids for child care. Download Child Record Form and Child Care Policy Statement.
Additional Information: Occasionally young children will experience separation problems. Here are some suggestions to help make their day at Kids’ Corner more enjoyable.
- Bring a familiar toy or security blanket, or leave something of yours with them, such as a picture, scarf, etc.
- Do not let this be your child’s first experience away from you. It is helpful if the child has learned to trust other adults (babysitters or caregivers).
- Talk to your child about how much fun he or she will have in the Kids’ Corner program before your arrival.
- Tell your child where you will be and when you will return.
- If possible, come for a short visit the day before your reservation.
- Please print and fill out the Child Record Form and the Child Care Policy Statement and bring with you the day of child care.