The best way to improve your skills is with a one-on-one lesson with one of our top instructors. Available for as long as you like, the private lesson format will give you plenty of time to improve your abilities.
During your first lesson with your professional instructor, you will learn about your equipment, and you will gain the confidence and skill necessary to help guide you through learning to turn and stop for the first time. At the end of the lesson, you will have the knowledge and confidence to safely and competently travel down our slopes, an understanding of the sport and how the mountain works, and you will have learned a challenging, life long skill.
- BEFORE BOOKING Beware of changing mountain conditions.
- Unless specifically noted, Lesson Price does NOT include lift ticket, rentals or helmet.
- Lessons MUST be booked online 72 hours in advance.
- All reservations are non-refundable.
- 2012-2013 Season Prices.
DETAILS, FINE PRINT AND REFUND POLICY
Private Lessons MUST be booked 72+ hours in advance. Book Online or Call (307-745-5750) to reserve your spot.
- Unless specifically noted, Lesson Price does NOT include lift ticket or rentals.
- Due to instructor availability and scheduling, lessons booked less than 72 hours in advance are NOT guaranteed Private Lessons.
- All non-used vouchers may be exchanged for another day.
- Lesson price does NOT include lift ticket, rentals, or helmet.