Skiers – 5 years to 17 years, All Abilities
Snowboarders – 5 years to 17 years, All Abilities Twice Daily: 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM
Group Lessons are great for all abilities, from first time Skiers and Riders all the way to Experts. At Snowy Range we make lessons accessible for all abilities at one great price.
During your first lesson with your professional instructor, you will learn about your equipment, and you will gain the confidence and skill necessary to help guide you through learning to turn and stop for the first time. At the end of the lesson, you will have the knowledge and confidence to safely and competently travel down our slopes, an understanding of the sport and how the mountain works, and you will have learned a challenging, life long skill.
- BEFORE BOOKING Beware of changing mountain conditions.
- Unless specifically noted, Lesson Price does NOT include lift ticket, rentals or helmet.
- Lessons MUST be booked online 48 hours in advance.
- All reservations are non-refundable.
- 2013-2014 Season Prices.
Pioneers Lessons 5-12 years old (All Day Lesson):
All-day lessons for the youngest skiers and riders. Pioneer lessons are available Saturday and Sunday throughout the 2013-2014 season. Lessons start at 10 am and run through 3:30pm. Age appropriate instruction, in a group setting and based on ability. From never-ever’s to the most advanced. Pioneer lessons are a great way for kids to learn about skiing and snowboard in a fun environment. Lunch is included for all Pioneer Lessons. Classes fill up, so book early. 48 hour advanced reservations are required. Lift Ticket and Ski/Snowboard Rentals are not included, unless otherwise stated. Please inform instructor of any food allergies prior to lesson.
Pioneer Lessons available Saturday and Sunday ONLY, 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Pricing:Full-Day Pioneer Lesson Only: $90 Full-Day Pioneer Package*: $123
*Pioneer Package includes Lesson, Rentals and Lift ticket
DETAILS, FINE PRINT AND REFUND POLICY
Book your Lessons 48 + hours in advance and save. Book Online or Call (307-745-5750 ext. 38) to reserve your spot. All reservations received with less than 48 hours notice will be subject to walk-in rates.
- Online reservations received inside of the 48 hour deadline will be subject to the walk up price, to be charged the day of the lesson.
- Due to instructor availability and scheduling, lessons booked less than 48 hours in advance are NOT guaranteed their preferred time slot for the lesson.
- All non-used vouchers may be exchanged for another day.
- Lesson price does NOT include lift ticket, rentals, or helmet.
- Please show up and check in at the Ski School Desk at least 1 hour prior to all lessons. Especially on Weekends and Holidays.