Snowy Range Tubing Hill:
What could be better than a fun day of skiing or snowboarding? How about snow tubing under the lights! That’s right, every Friday and Saturday night, from 4 PM to 9 PM, the Snowy Range Tubing hill will be open. Winter fun at its finest. When you get cold, make sure to stop into our Libby Creek Cafe and pick up a nice hot chocolate or a fresh cookie! For all you 21 years and older, the Bar at Snowy Range will be open as well!
Hours of Operation:Fridays: 4PM-9PM Saturdays: 4PM-9PM Tubing Season: December 20th – April 5th, 2014 Ticket Office Closes 7:00PM
Fine Print, Details and Fun Facts:
WYDOT does NOT maintain Highway 130 to Snowy Range Ski Area after 5pm. While this is normally not a problem, please check road conditions prior to departure. If weather is poor, Snowy Range will not open for Tubing at night due to travel safety concerns for our guests. Please call our information desk or check our facebook site for up to date information
- General Admission price includes tubes and lift ticket.
- No Outside tubes, sleds or toboggans allowed.
- Children 4 and 5 years old tube for free with an adult purchase.
- Children 4 and 5 years old must ride with an adult.
- We are very sorry, but Children 3 and under are not allowed on the tubing hill.
- Youth and Teens under 18 must have a parent or guardian over 18 sign a release form.
- Large groups are allowed to tube at one time.
- For groups of 15 or more, we recommend reservations, but they are not required.
- 2 hour sessions start the moment the ticket is purchased.
- We have 2 lanes of tubing fun.
- Tons of free and easy parking.
- Helmets are recommended for everyone.
- Guest can ride the Pioneer Lift up as many times as desired during the 2 hour session for additional runs.
- The lodge is open for food, hot chocolate and alcohol for those over 21.
- Ski Boots are NOT allowed on the Tube Hill. Snowboard boots are allowed and are available to rent.