Join the Snowy Range Ski Club this year and learn valuable ski racing techniques from experienced racing and freestyle coaches. A typical day of training includes drills to improve form, turning techniques, free runs, practice through the gates and introductory terrain park sessions. Improve your skiing and make new friends!
What’s involved & Benefits:
– Learn to conquer the bumps, trees, powder, and mixed snow conditions through repetition and on snow time.
– Coaching in Slalom and Giant Slalom racing. Training in gates for practice.
– Athletes can go on to excel at USAA events and high school teams.
– Participate in USAA sanctioned events.
– Out of town trips (TBD)
– Family members can take advantage of trips, discounts and training opportunities.
– Free participation in local events and races.
– All ages welcome to join
Time & Location
Practice is held every weekend during the ski season (except for Christmas) from 9:30-3:00pm. Please meet upstairs inside the Snowy Range Ski Area Lodge. Please contact the club at 307-760-9101 for more information.
2014‐2015 Ski Club Season FeesThis season the Snowy Range Ski Club will offer a 2-Day or 1-Day a weekend Option.
2 Day Fees
1 Day Fees
|-All early bird fees must be paid by 11/30/2013 |
-High School Athlete $40, pass not included.
|Early Season Discount (enroll before 11/30/2014):||‐$50||‐$20|
|Add Discounted SR Season Pass (youth):||$125||$125|
|Total Due (by 11/30/2013):||$385||$305|
|Sibling Discount per Sibling:||‐$50||‐$20|
Snowy Range Ski Club is a Non-Profit Recreational, Developmental, and Competitive Winter Sports Program Sanctioned by the USSA.