2017/2018 SNOWY RANGE SEASON PASSES:
Winter is just around the corner and there is no better way to enjoy the 200+ inches of powder than with the purchase of a season pass. The Snowy Range Season Pass is the best value for skiers and riders in Southern Wyoming and all of Colorado, with lift access to Snowy Range every day for the 2017/2018 winter season. Plus, all season pass purchasers can add 5-days to ski or ride at Steamboat for an additional $149 to the price of your Snowy Range Season Pass. There are no blackout dates or restrictions to the 5-days at Steamboat. This offer ends September 11, 2017, so purchase early and lock in your Steamboat 5-Day Add-On!
In addition to your Snowy Range Season Pass, this year, your passholder benefits include Buddy Pass lift tickets, discounted lift access to nine pass partner resorts and FREE skiing at Snowy Range for all kids, four and under. For more information about these great deals check below.
SNOWY RANGE SEASON PASS:
|SEASON PASS||PRICE (PURCHASE BY 9/11/17)|
|Adult (18-69 YRS)||$269|
|Teen (13-17 YRS)||$229|
|Youth (5-12 YRS)||$159|
|Child (under 5 YRS)||FREE|
|Senior (70+ YRS)||FREE|
|Military (I.D. Required)||$259|
|Student (I.D. Required)||$259|
|These are 2017-2018 Prices. Prices are subject to change without notice.|
SEASON PASS + 5-DAYS TO STEAMBOAT:
|SEASON PASS*||PRICE (PURCHASE BY 9/11/17)|
|Adult (18-69 YRS)||$418|
|Teen (13-17 YRS)||$378|
|Youth (5-12 YRS)||$308|
|Child (under 5 YRS)||$149|
|Senior (70+ YRS)||$149|
|Military (I.D. Required)||$408|
|Student (I.D. Required)||$408|
|These are 2017-2018 Prices. Prices are subject to change without notice.|
Please Note: There is a $5 processing fee that will be charged for new Steamboat 5-day pass media cards issued. This fee includes setting up your new account and linking your QuickTrax RFID technology to your Steamboat Account. The $5 media fee is to be paid directly at the time of pick-up in the Steamboat Springs Main Ticket Office. If you have your Steamboat 5-day Quicktrax card from the previous season, you will be exempt from this charge. Lost QuickTrax cards will also incur a $5 replacement fee.
ADDITIONAL SEASON PASS INFORMATION
Jackson Hole Resort offer details:
Discounted lift tickets up to five days; one per valid season pass holder per day.
All rates are NET and no additional discounts are available.
Grand Targhee Resort offer details:
Stay and ski free when you book 2 or more nights of lodging with your 2017-18 partner resort season pass. Must book The Partner Resort Package to receive package rates. Partner Resort Packages start at $144 per night. Guest must call 800.TARGHEE for reservations and mention that you are with a partner resort.
Click here for more information: GRAND TARGHEE SKI RESORT
- 2-night minimum stay required, based on availability, and other restrictions apply
- Must present your 2017-18 season pass at check in
- 1 Ticket per pass holder per night stayed
- Not valid 12/20/2017 – 1/2/2018 & 2/16/2018 – 2/18/2018
- Not valid with any other offers or if booked online
Sunlight Mountain Resort: Three, 2-for-1 lift ticket purchases for season pass holders from partnering resorts. An individual pass holder can only redeem 1 BOGO deal per day, with a max of 3 BOGOs per season pass during the 2017/18 season.
Snowy Range Ski Area:
UNLIMITED Buddy Pass Lift Tickets – Available every Tuesday – Thursday starting January 1. Buddy pass lift tickets are half price lift tickets to Snowy Range. Limit one lift ticket per day, per Season Pass holder.
• I bought a season pass online, when do I get my pass? Answer: Snowy Range Season Passes are not mailed. They must be picked up in the season pass office once the ski area opens in the fall. Please bring your season pass receipt along with a valid photo ID.
• Will I need a photo for my season pass? Answer: Your picture will be taken when you come to pick up your season pass.
• Am I required to send in a liability waiver before I receive my pass? Where can I find that? Answer: No, you do not need to fill out your liability waiver prior to picking up your pass, but you will need to fill out a liability waiver at the season pass office. To speed up the process we do have an online waiver that you can fill out. CLICK HERE FOR LIABILITY WAIVER
• Why haven’t I received my pass in the mail yet? Answer: We do not mail your season pass. You will need to pick up your pass once Snowy Range opens for the season.
• Do I get a new pass if I renew? Answer: Yes! We have a new season pass every year. They make great collector items. Fun idea, keep them as Christmas ornaments for your tree.
• I lost my pass. How and where can I replace it? Answer: You will need to stop by the ticket or season pass office. There is a re-issue charge for a lost season pass of $50 for handling and processing. Your old pass will be redlined and will no longer work. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible. For youth passes only, passholder may opt to be assigned tasks in the lodge in lieu of the payment of the $50 fee.
• What other benefits are offered with my season pass? Where can I use them? Answer: All season pass holders get three FREE lift tickets to each Purgatory, Ski Hesperus, Pajarito, Sipapu & Arizona Snowbowl. In addition, all pass holders receive unlimited 1/2 price Lift Tickets for all ages to White Pine and Hogadon Ski Areas. Sunlight Mountain Resort offers three, 2-for-1 lift ticket purchases for season pass holders from partnering resorts. An individual pass holder can only redeem 1 BOGO deal per day, with a max of 3 BOGOs per season pass during the 2016/17 season. Grand Targhee Resort offer, stay and ski free when you book 2 or more nights of lodging with your 2017-18 partner resort season pass. At Snowy Range, pass holders receive UNLIMITED Buddy Pass Lift Tickets – Available every Tuesday – Thursday starting January 1. Buddy pass lift tickets are half price lift tickets to Snowy Range. Limit one lift ticket per day, per Season Pass holder. Please contact the individual resorts prior to your trip to confirm Season Pass benefits. Benefits are subject to change and Snowy Range is not responsible for any issues that may arise.
• Where can I buy my Season Pass? Answer: The fastest and easiest way is to purchase online at snowyrangeski.com. You can also visit us at one of our many road show events, or mail in a check to:
Snowy Range Ski Area, C/O Season Pass Office, PO BOX 247, Centennial, WY 82055
Please print out a season pass information form and mail in with a check. CLICK HERE FOR PASS INFORMATION FORM.
• When and where is my season pass restricted? Answer: Snowy Range Season Passes have no restrictions or blackout days and can be used every day Snowy Range is open. Standard Snowy Range season passes are non-transferable. The exception is the Silver Medallion pass which anyone can use.
• How come I cannot purchase a Snowy Range Child Pass online? Answer: Children 4 years and under receive a FREE season pass so you do not need to purchase it online. Please visit our season pass office and our staff will be glad to print out a pass for your child. Please bring some sort of ID that has the child’s birthdate on it.
• How come I cannot purchase a Snowy Range Senior Pass online? Answer:Seniors 70 years and over receive a FREE season pass so you do not need to purchase it online. Please visit our season pass office and our staff will be glad to print out a pass for you. Please bring a vaild ID.
• Are there any benefits to buying/renewing my season pass in the Spring/Summer? Answer: The early bird gets the worm! Buying your pass early guarantees that you will lock down the lowest price of the season to ski at Snowy Range.
• As a passholder do I get discounted lift tickets for my friends and family? Answer: Yes! At Snowy Range, pass holders receive UNLIMITED Buddy Pass Lift Tickets – Available every Tuesday – Thursday starting January 1. Buddy pass lift tickets are half price lift tickets to Snowy Range. Limit one lift ticket per day, per Season Pass holder.
2017/2018 SNOWY RANGE SEASON PASS DETAILS AND REFUND POLICY
- Season Pass, unless stated otherwise, is Non-Transferable. Use by any person other than the designated pass holder will result in revocation of the pass and in prosecution. Season Pass is illegal to resell. Season pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if, in the sole judgment of the ski area operator, it is used in a fraudulent manner. Passholder acknowledge their affirmative duty to immediately notify the ski area operator and appropriate authorities if Holder’s pass is lost or stolen. Failure to notify the ski area of a stolen or lost pass may result in loss of skiing privileges.
- Age Category is determined by age as of December 1, 2017. Proof of age is required for all passes with age restrictions: Child, Youth, Teen, Student, Military and Seniors.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE except in the case of documented medical reasons that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season. In the case of documented medical conditions that occur prior to February 1, 2018 Snowy Range will provide a 50% credit back to the pass purchaser. Refund requests must be received prior to February 28, 2018, to be eligible for credit. No cash refunds.
- Pass purchase cancellations prior to the start of the season will be charged a $25 processing fee. After December 1, 2017 there are no refunds for unused passes other than for above stated medical conditions.
- FORGOTTEN PASSES: One complimentary ticket PER SEASON will be issued for forgotten passes. After initial complementary ticket, pass holder must purchase a FULL price ticket. Tickets issued for forgotten passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- LOST PASSES: The re-issue charge for a lost season pass is $50 for handling and processing. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible. For youth passes only, passholder may opt to be assigned tasks in the lodge in lieu of the payment of the $50 fee. Contact ticket office for details.