Snowy Range Season Pass:
The original Snowy Range Season Pass is still the BEST deal in the Rocky Mountains. Your Snowy Range Season Pass will allow you to ski or ride everyday this winter. Open 121 days, with an average snowfall of over 200+ inches, the Snowy Range Season Pass is truly the best value in the Rocky Mountains.
In addition to skiing or riding all season long at Snowy Range, check out these great deals Snowy Range Season Pass Holders can receive at our Pass Partner mountains:
- Three free days to Monarch Mountain, Sunlight Mountain Resort and Brian Head Resort.
- Free Lift Tickets to Grand Targhee Resort, when you stay two or more nights. (See details below)
- One free day to Mt. Crescent.
- Unlimited Half-Priced lift tickets to Hogadon and Sleeping Giant Ski Areas.
Snowy Range “Silver Medallion” Pass
A completely transferable, no-limits, Season Pass. Perfect for friends, families and businesses. This transferable pass has no age restrictions and allows the individual holder of the pass full rights to Snowy Range ski area, all season long. For more information please call at: 307-745-5750 or email us email@example.com.
How to Purchase your Season Pass:1.) Order Online - The easiest, fastest way to purchase your Season Pass.
2.) Call us at 307-745-5750. Leave a message and we will get back to you. 3.) Purchase your Season Pass in Person. Check list below for dates.
If you have any questions about our season pass products or options, please call us at 307-745-5750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Snowy Range Ski Area Resort Pass Partners:
Monarch Mountain, ColoradoEnjoy three free days at Monarch Mountain this year with your season pass. Just present your Snowy Range Season Pass at the Monarch Mountain ticket window to receive your free lift ticket. No black-outs apply.
Sunlight Mountain this year with your season pass. Just present your Snowy Range Season Pass at the Sunlight Mountain ticket window to receive your free lift ticket. No black-outs apply.
Brian Head Resort this year with your season pass. Just present your Snowy Range Season Pass at the Brian Head Resort ticket window to receive your free lift ticket. No black-outs apply.
Grand Targhee Resort, in the heart of Wyoming’s Teton Mountains, when lodging two or more nights at non-discounted rates during the 2013/14 season. To book your reservation or for more information simply call toll-free 1-800-TARGHEE (827-4433). Please mention that you are a Season Passholder at Snowy Range at the time of booking. Each passholder must show their valid 2013/14 season pass at check-in to receive your complimentary ski passes (one lift ticket, per passholder for every night of lodging, no pass, no ticket). The offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions, and is based on availability. Not available during certain high volume periods. Please check out Grand Targhee’s programs and snow conditions at www.GrandTarghee.com
Sleeping Giant Ski Area, WyomingSleeping Giant Ski Area when you present your Snowy Range Season Pass.
Hogadon Ski Area, WyomingThroughout the 2013-2014 season, receive half price tickets at Hogadon Ski Area when you present your Snowy Range Season Pass.
Mt. Crescent, IowaMt. Crescent located at Honey Creek, IA. After your first free day ticket, receive half off everyday ticket.
2013/2014 PASS DETAILS AND REFUND POLICY
- Season Pass, unless stated otherwise, is Non-Transferable. Use by any person other than the designated pass holder will result in revocation of the pass and in prosecution. Season Pass is illegal to resell. Season pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if, in the sole judgment of the ski area operator, it is used in a fraudulent manner. Passholder acknowledge their affirmative duty to immediately notify the ski area operator and appropriate authorities if Holder’s pass is lost or stolen. Failure to notify the ski area of a stolen or lost pass may result in loss of skiing privileges.
- Age Category is determined by age as of December 1, 2013. Proof of age is required for all passes with age restrictions: Child, Youth, Teen, Student, Military and Seniors.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE except in the case of documented medical reasons that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season. In the case of documented medical conditions that occur prior to February 1, 2014 Snowy Range will provide a 50% credit back to the pass purchaser. Refund requests must be received prior to February 28, 2014 to be eligible for credit. No cash refunds.
- Pass purchase cancellations prior to the start of the season will be charged a $25 processing fee. After December 1, 2013 there are no refunds for unused passes other than for above stated medical conditions.
- FORGOTTEN PASSES: One complimentary ticket PER SEASON will be issued for forgotten passes. After initial complementary ticket, pass holder must purchase a FULL price ticket. Tickets issued for forgotten passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- LOST PASSES: The re-issue charge for a lost season pass is $50 for handling and processing. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible.