Snowy Range Season Pass with Steamboat 5-Pack:
Snowy Range and Steamboat have teamed up to bring the you the BEST deal in the Rocky Mountains. For just an additional $149 to our Pre-Season Pass price, you will be able to ski or ride Steamboat for 5 days anytime during the 2014 – 2015 season. No blackout dates, no restrictions.
Your Snowy Range Season Pass will allow you to ski or ride everyday this winter. Open over 120+ days, with an average snowfall of over 200+ inches, Snowy Range is a great place to escape from the crowds.
Don’t wait! This deal ends September 8, 2014.
In addition to skiing or riding all season long at Snowy Range and 5-days to Steamboat, check out the great deals all Snowy Range Season Pass Holders can receive at our Pass Partner mountains:
- Three FREE days to Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort, Sunlight Mountain Resort and Brian Head Resort.
- One FREE day to Monarch Mountain
- Unlimited half-priced lift tickets to Hogadon and Sleeping Giant Ski Areas.
2 Easy Ways to Purchase your Season Pass:1.) Order Online – The easiest, fastest way to purchase your Season Pass with Steamboat 5-Pack. 2.) Call us at 307-745-5750. Leave a message and we will get back to you.
If you have any questions about our season pass products or options, please call us at 307-745-5750 or email us at info@snowyrangeski. For pricing and availability, check out http://www.snowyrangeski.com/cart/products.php?cat=35.
Snowy Range Ski Area Resort Pass Partners:
Monarch Mountain, ColoradoEnjoy one free day at Monarch Mountain this year with your season pass. Just present your Snowy Range Season Pass at the Monarch Mountain ticket window to receive your free lift ticket. No blackouts apply.
Sunlight Mountain this year with your season pass. Just present your Snowy Range Season Pass at the Sunlight Mountain ticket window to receive your free lift ticket. No blackouts apply.
Brian Head Resort this year with your season pass. Just present your Snowy Range Season Pass at the Brian Head Resort ticket window to receive your free lift ticket. No blackouts apply.
Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort. Present your Snowy Range Season Pass at the Sipapu ticket window to receive your free lift ticket. Just 20 miles southeast of Taos and two hours north of Albuquerque, this gem of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains offers uncrowded slopes, excellent trail grooming, the state’s longest season, the best deals in the Rockies and a family-friendly, family-fun vibe that’s attracted generations since 1952.
Pajarito Mountain. Pajarito Mountain is located on the eastern edge of the Jemez Mountains in north central New Mexico, 5 miles west of Los Alamos.The mountain has great views to the east over the Rio Grande Valley towards the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, and from the top, to the west over the Valle Grande. Pajarito Mountain currently has about 300 acres of cleared skiable terrain, not counting some excellent tree skiing, and has some of the best bump skiing in the state. It is rarely crowded, and is noted for its lack of lift lines. It is open to the public, selling both day tickets and season passes, and is a not-for-profit organization.
Grand Targhee, WyomingSki and snowboard for FREE at Grand Targhee Resort, in the heart of Wyoming’s Teton Mountains, when lodging two or more nights at non-discounted rates during the 2014/15 season. To book your reservation or for more information simply call toll-free 1-800-TARGHEE (827-4433). Please mention that you are a Season Passholder at Monarch at the time of booking. Each passholder must show their valid 2014/15 season pass at check-in to receive your complimentary ski passes (one lift ticket, per passholder for every night of lodging, no pass no ticket). The offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions, and is based on availability. Not available during certain high volume periods. Please check out Grand Targhee’s programs and snow conditions at www.GrandTarghee.com
Sleeping Giant Ski Area when you present your Snowy Range Season Pass.
Hogadon Ski Area when you present your Snowy Range Season Pass.
White Pine Ski Area when you present your Snowy Range Season Pass.
2014/2015 PASS DETAILS AND REFUND POLICY
- Season Pass, unless stated otherwise, is Non-Transferable. Use by any person other than the designated pass holder will result in revocation of the pass and in prosecution. Season Pass is illegal to resell. Season pass may be confiscated with no re-issue if, in the sole judgment of the ski area operator, it is used in a fraudulent manner. Passholder acknowledge their affirmative duty to immediately notify the ski area operator and appropriate authorities if Holder’s pass is lost or stolen. Failure to notify the ski area of a stolen or lost pass may result in loss of skiing privileges.
- Age Category is determined by age as of December 1, 2014. Proof of age is required for all passes with age restrictions: Child, Youth, Teen, Student, Military and Seniors.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE except in the case of documented medical reasons that prevent the pass holder from skiing/riding for the remainder of the season. In the case of documented medical conditions that occur prior to February 1, 2015 Snowy Range will provide a 50% credit back to the pass purchaser. Refund requests must be received prior to February 28, 2015 to be eligible for credit. No cash refunds.
- Pass purchase cancellations prior to the start of the season will be charged a $25 processing fee. After December 1, 2014 there are no refunds for unused passes other than for above stated medical conditions.
- FORGOTTEN PASSES: One complimentary ticket PER SEASON will be issued for forgotten passes. After initial complementary ticket, pass holder must purchase a FULL price ticket. Tickets issued for forgotten passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- LOST PASSES: The re-issue charge for a lost season pass is $50 for handling and processing. Lost passes must be reported to the ticket office as soon as possible.