Opening Day - December 1, 2017
With some of the best snow in Southern Wyoming and Northern Colorado, Snowy Range Ski Area is one of the best values for your skiing vacation. Located in the beautiful Medicine Bow National Forest, we offer fun for the whole family. Tickets can be purchased at the Snowy Range ticket office. For More information please call (307) 745-5750 or (877) 475-4996. Discounts are available for groups larger than ten. For more information please follow our Group Information link.
Please Note: Online Lift Tickets are available up to 48 hours in advance. Inside of 48 hours tickets are available at the ticket office window. We do not sell out of lift tickets.
Lift Ticket Prices
• 1/2 Day Lift Tickets are not available for purchase online.
|Child (Under 5)||FREE|
|Student (Valid ID)||$28|
Additional Lift Ticket Info
Online reservations, including Lift Tickets, Rentals, Lessons and Lesson Packages will be assessed a $25 flat fee if cancelled 24 hours prior to intended date of use. Inside of 24 hours or after date of use no refund will be offered. If you do not use the reservation you may redeem on a different date, but you must contact the Snowy Range ticket office within 24 hours of the intended date of use. Online tickets expire at the end of the selected date. Online tickets may not be purchased on the day of use or at the Snowy Range ticket office.
• What time do the lifts open? When do they close? Answer: The lifts at Snowy Range are open from 9am – 4pm with the exception of Sundance Lift which closes at 3:30pm.
• What time are half day tickets available? Answer: Half day tickets are available for purchase at the ticket office starting at 12:30pm.
• When I purchase a lift ticket online, do I need to go to the ticket office first before riding the chairlift? Answer: Yes, you will need to stop by the ticket office prior to riding the chairlift. Please bring a copy of your receipt of purchase along with a current ID.
• Can I ride the lift if I’m not skiing or snowboarding? Answer: Due to the nature and make of lifts at Snowy Range, we do not permit pedestrians on our lifts.
• Can I return my lift ticket? Answer: All lift tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Do I need a lift ticket to ride the Magic Carpet lift? Yes, all surface (Magic Carpet) and chair lifts require the purchase of a lift ticket.