Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range child care facility is located downstairs in our main lodge and caters to children ages 1 – 9 years. Warm, safe and comfortable, your child will have a blast in this interactive environment, while under the attentive care of our experienced and State of Wyoming licensed staff. Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range is open all weekends and holidays. Space is limited, so please call in advance for availability and schedule. Prior to arrival, download Child Record Form and Child Care Policy Statement and leave with staff when dropping child off.
The Snowy Range Kids’ Corner is a brand new facility providing:
- Wyoming state-licensed staff and facility.
- Quality child care for children 1 – 9 years old.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
- Optional Ski Lesson package for all ages.
- Open weekends and holidays.
To reserve child care, please call our Ski School Reservations Office, open 7 days a week, from 8am to 4pm: 307-745-5750 x103, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids' Corner at Snowy Range ChildcarePrices valid for the 2017 - 2018 Winter Season. Opening Day expected to be 12/1/2017.
|Kids' Corner Ages: 1 - 9 years:||Price:||Additional Info:|
|- All Childcare must be reserved 24 hours in advance. |
- Please call 307-745-5750 x103 for more information.
- Please print and complete Child Record Form and Child Care Policy Statement form before arriving. (At bottom of page)
|Half Day Child Care||$49||8:15 am - 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm - 4:15 pm|
|Full Day Child Care||$103||8:15 am - 4:15 pm|
|Full Day Child Care with 2-Hour Group Lesson. Ages (5 - 9 years)||$108||2-Hour group Lesson with Child Care in the PM. Price does NOT include Lift Ticket or Rentals. Ages (5 - 9 years). Ski Lesson Only.|
|Full Day Child Care with 1-Hour Private Lesson. Ages (3 - 4 years)||$138||1-Hour private Lesson with Child Care. Price includes Lift Ticket and Rentals. Ages (3 & 4 years). Lesson starts at 9am. Ski Lesson Only. Please call Ski School office to confirm. 307-745-5750 x103|
|3 Full Day Punch Card||$248||To purchase call 307-745-5750 x103|
|5 Full Day Punch Card||$410||To purchase call 307-745-5750 x103|
Reservation Information: Reservations are required. Reservations will be accepted up to 1pm the day prior to your ski date. Reservations canceled within 48 hours of ski date will be able to roll the reservation forward to a future date. Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged the full amount of that day’s childcare. Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range is open weekends and holidays. Please call 307-745-5750 x103 to book or email email@example.com.
What to Bring: Please label all items. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Winter Coat, Snow Pants, Winter Boots, Hat and warm mittens.
- Goggles or sunglasses are encouraged but not required.
- Change of clothes (extra underwear).
- Sunscreen and lip protection.
- Diapers or pull-ups (wipes for infants).
- Special toy and blanket, pacifier and/or bottles.
- If your child has any special dietary needs or allergies, please bring plenty of food for their entire day.
Health and Medication: Please notify us of any health problems or medication requirements. We reserve the right to refuse any child due to illness to ensure the health of the other children. Kids’ Corner at Snowy Range will NOT administer any medication. Parents must fill out all waivers and release form prior to dropping off kids for child care. Download Child Record Form and Child Care Policy Statement.
Additional Information: Occasionally young children will experience separation problems. Here are some suggestions to help make their day at Kids’ Corner more enjoyable.
- Bring a familiar toy or security blanket, or leave something of yours with them, such as a picture, scarf, etc.
- Do not let this be your child’s first experience away from you. It is helpful if the child has learned to trust other adults (babysitters or caregivers).
- Talk to your child about how much fun he or she will have in the Kids’ Corner program before your arrival.
- Tell your child where you will be and when you will return.
- If possible, come for a short visit the day before your reservation.
- Please print and fill out the Child Record Form and the Child Care Policy Statement and bring with you the day of child care.
Download Child Record Form Download Child Care Policy Statement