Designed for skiers and snowboarders, 8 – 16 years, to improve their overall techniques and develop solid foundation skills. The Snowy Range Freestyle Club is for the advanced beginner and intermediate riders and skiers. Students will gradually work toward more difficult terrain while more experienced riders will explore powder, bumps, trees, steeps and park. The importance of warming up, stretching, code of conduct and having fun are emphasized.
• Minimum requirement: Able to ride both edges comfortably on green terrain and working towards linking turns. Have the desire to have fun and learn new snowboard and skiing skills.
• Participants need snowboard or ski equipment, helmets and lift pass to Snowy Range.
• January 5, January 19, February 2, February 16, March 2, March 16
• Ages: 8 to 16 years.
• Full Day Sessions.
• Book all sessions in advance and save!
• Drop-in’s are welcome for each session.
• Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required for all sessions.
• Lessons price does not include Lift Ticket unless otherwise noted.
• Make advanced reservations – space is limited.
• Instructors will teach to the lowest ability level in the group.
All 6 Session:
Until 11/11/18 – $225
Until 12/1/18 – $250
Until 1/6/18 – $275
After 1/6/19 – $300
*Limited availability, book in advance.
Session Only $55
Session with Ticket $95